This new post is about Kristina. She is a senior at St Francis High School.
When she’s not in school, Kristina spends a lot of time playing softball.
Here is quick interview with Kristina:
1. What extracurricular activities are you involved in? What about any interests?
A: Softball, volunteering at the hospital
2. What kind of look were you going for in the shoot?
A: My natural self not too made up
3. How was your overall senior photo session experience?
A: It was great all I had to do was follow instructions left it all up to Doru
4. What’s one piece of advice you have for other seniors getting their picture taken?
A: Relax and try to reflect who you are
5. Any tips on hair or makeup?
A: Go with a more natural look
6. What was your biggest fear or worry about the photo shoot? What was the outcome?
A: I didn’t want to be too made up or fancy
7. What are your plans for after high school graduation?
A: Going to Illinois Wesleyan to play softball and nursing
8. What are three words you would use to describe yourself?
A: Compassionate Competitive self assured
Best of luck to Kristina. I know you’ll do wonderful things!